Standard shipping cost Australia wide is $15.00 for all orders under $150.00. Shipping is free for orders over $150.00. Estimated delivery time frame for orders is of 3 – 7 business days, depending on your location.
Shipping times make take longer for some regional areas.
When your order has shipped you will receive an email notification providing the tracking number so you can track your purchase.
- All orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Goulburn, New South Wales.
- The warehouse is closed on New South Wales public holidays.
If you have any questions about your delivery, please email us on [email protected] or call us on toll free 1800 026 382. International customers can please call +61 2 48 222 933.
Baxter Boots & Shoes office hours are Monday-Thursday 8:30am – 4:30pm and Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm.
Refunds & Exchanges
Our warehouse will be closed from Thursday December 19th 2019, re-opening Wednesday January 8th 2020.
If you need to return your boots for any reason please contact our office via [email protected] for return instructions.
Returning your boots
Please send boots back to us in their original unworn condition (when you try them on, please do it on carpet), in the original unmarked shoe box, within 30 days and we will exchange or refund the original purchase price less shipping.
Returns take approximately 5 – 7 business days to reach our warehouse.
When will you receive your refund or exchange?
You will receive a full refund to your credit card, PayPal or Afterpay account within 5 business days of your boots being received at our warehouse.
Exchanged items will be dispatched within 5 business days of your boots being received at our warehouse.
Important to know
- You have 30 days from the day your item is shipped to initiate a return with us.
- Items purchased online at baxterfootwear.com.au cannot be returned at any of retail stockists. They must be returned directly to our Goulburn warehouse as outlined above.
- We only accept returns for items purchased at baxterfootwear.com.au
- All items must be received in their original, unworn condition and must include all original packaging or they will be refused.
If you believe there is a fault with your boots and that you purchased online at www.baxterfootwear.com.au more than 30 days ago then please contact our Customer Service team via email [email protected] or call us on toll free 1800 026 382. International customers can please call +61 2 48 222 933.
If you believe the footwear you have purchased from one of our retail stockists contains a manufacturing fault please return the footwear to the place of purchase for assessment together with your original purchase receipt. The retail stockist will contact us on your behalf.
When boots are received at our warehouse we will perform an assessment. Warranty for the boot will cover footwear on the following conditions:
- The footwear contains a manufacturing fault that makes the product unsuitable for the purpose for which the boot was intended.
- The footwear has not been subjected fair wear and tear.
- This warranty is void if the footwear is used in a way which causes or has caused damage to them beyond normal wear and tear. This includes, exposing the product to corrosive materials that may cause the materials in it to break down.